Sunday, August 26, 2012

San Diego (Part 2)


 As AIM's West Coast Missions Conference wrapped up, I was left with a week to spend with my family and see some friends.  While I could bore you with a list of all those I saw, how bout some pictures instead?
Z playing the guitar with Uncle Samuel
Meeting Great Grandma Faith

Z and Aunt Joicers on her 6th birthday
He definitely got doted on by his cousins
All in all, it was a wonderful week.  One final thought: this visit I had the opportunity to connect with many different groups of friends.  I continue to be blessed by all the different people that God has brought into my life and it's amazing how each and every person ministers and challenges me in a different way.  So thank you to my California family (by blood and beyond). Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment